Hub & Spoke Model – Village Units
- Planned to grow to 200 Village Units
- Processed bamboo @ the Village Units will be transported to the Main Production Unit.
- Village Units will be utilising agro-waste too.
- Expected direct employment in each Village Unit is 250 people. There will be additional people for bamboo harvest. Total expected employment is 60,000.
- Value-added product generation from Bamboo waste. Livelihood support for rural women.
- Entrepreneurship development at village level.
Raw Material Procurement
- Captive seed based organic nursery in MP (127 acres) to develop Bambusa Bambos seedlings.
- A long-term buying commitment.
- Developing partnership with farmers with a profit sharing model.
Main Production Unit
- Located at Dhamnod, Madhya Pradesh. 174 acre.
- World’s first Particle Board and MDF from 100% bamboo.
- Production Plan :Glue Board – 125 m3/day; Particle Board (Laminated) – 800 m3/day; MDF – 650 m3/day; Flat Pack Furniture – 1300 m3/day